– When completing your door code form before entry, please quote your voucher code and expiry to validate your voucher.
– One or more vouchers can be used towards your treatment(s).
– Refunds for unused credit will be provided in the form of vouchers.
– Voucher expiry date is stated on your voucher(s) and can not be extended.
– Book your treatment online, by phone, text or email or through social media. Details can be found on our ‘contact us’ page.
– All therapists are self employed and do not represent Blue Frog Therapies or its operational ethics. They are under the supervision of and agree to the Standard Operating Procedures including hygiene and health standards to ensure safety and security for both practitioners and clients. Any deviation from this or event or complaint arising from any practitioner is the sole responsibility of that practitioner.
– Refunds may be issued if you cancel your appointment more than 24 hours in advance. If you would like a refund or to cancel an appointment please send us an email to email@example.com or cancel directly using the link in your confirmation email.
– If you cancel your appointment less than 24 hours in advance and the session is not filled with another client, you will be charged the full amount for your session.
– If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your session begins your session may be forfeited and you will still be charged
– We reserve the right to refuse treatment without explanation and this is at the discretion of your therapist.
– Your personal information from form submissions is stored on a secure server and accessible only by the centre administrator(s). Form submissions are shared directly (remotely) with your nominated therapist only and will not be used for marketing or promotional purposes. When booking with a new therapist forms may need to be resubmitted. Submissions ‘I don’t know’ are shared with administrator(s) only, who will forward to the relevant therapist. By making a booking you agree to your submitted information to be shared in this way.
– Any communication using your data will be directly relevant to an existing booking only unless authorised through your previous consent (in line with GDPR).
– Each therapist and person working in the Blue Frog Therapy Centre aims to protect your privacy and individual rights. Your dignity, safety and security are of paramount importance and personal information is only used when relevant to offer you the best and most effective treatment.